Saturday, May 17, 2014

ZAGGA – I WISH [MAIN MIX & VERSION] – ANTHONY RECORDS – 2014


Anthony Records Presents Zagga‘s New Single Titled “I Wish” Produced By The Talented Anthony Thomas. Melodic Riddim With A Thumping Bassline Complemented By A Flurry Of Hi-Hats & Kick Drums Features Zagga Delivering A Captivating Single To That Special Lady Singing That He’s Ready To Treat Her Right If He Could Just Get A Single Chance. His Well Crafted Lyrics On This Sick Juggling Fit Like Plug To Socket. I Wish Single Will Soon Be Available For Digital Purchase On iTunes As Well As Other Retail Music Stores & Is Distributed By 21st Hapilos Digital.

Contacts:
Anthony Records: @ANTHONYRECORDS
Zagga: @ZAGGAMUSIC
Tracklist:
01 – ZAGGA – I WISH
02 – ANTHONY THOMAS – I WISH VERSION

No comments:
Write comments

Facebook Page

Labels